The 2019-2020 Mamaroneck School District Budget was voted on and approved overwhelmingly by the community May 21, 2019. The fiscal year is July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020.
- View Entire Budget
- Budget in a Nutshell
- April 9 PowerPoint:: Budget Summary/Review
- April 2 PowerPoint (Focus on Revenues, Projected NY State Aid)
- March 26 PowerPoint (Focus on revenues, facilities & fund Balance)
- March 12 PowerPoint (Focus on program components, student support services & technology)
- Feb. 26 PowerPoint Presentation (Superintendent's Recommended Budget Overview)
- Press Releases
- Voter Information
365体育外围投注Learn about the budget, an articulation of what we value/our education plan; WATCH (by clicking link above) a presentation by Dr. Shaps at the April, 2019 Summit meeting.
Previous Year Budgets
- 2017-18 Proposed Budget (Adopted by the community on May 16, 2017)
- 2016-2017 Budget ("Proposed" Budget approved by voters on Tuesday, May 17, 2016)
- 2015-2016 Budget ("Proposed" Budget approved by voters on Tuesday, May 19th, 2015)
- 2014-2015 Budget ("Proposed" budget approved by the voters on May 20, 2014)